Focuses on the adherence of policies and regulations of various contract types including, but not limited to the following:
- Residential Treatment Services Provider
- Child Placement Agency
- Child Welfare Services Provider Professional Services (Community Based Services)
- Community Mental Health Center Professional Services
Contract compliance, service standard compliance and service validation are ensured through extensive compliance reviews conducted throughout the state. The Field Auditor works in conjunction with various departments to achieve positive outcomes for the children and families.
The Human Resources Intern will directly assist the Human Resources Department with a wide range of projects related to HR recruiting, onboarding/orientation and other miscellaneous projects. In this position, the intern will gain a better understanding of the role that Human Resources can plays in a corporate setting, and gain hands on experience for them to be better prepared to work in the area of human resources.
Recruitment Coordinator is an Outbound calling position. Coordinator will be given a list of individuals to contact along with a specific script and will make approximately 50 calls per day. Additional general office duties, including filing, scheduling and answering phones.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
- Responsible for managing people and processes within a division
- Ensure that products are manufactured to quality standards and shipped on time to achieve expected profitability levels
Recruiter is responsible for all facets of recruiting from the development of local and national recruiting plans to employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.