Working under the direction of the Customer Support & Billing Manager, incumbent acts as the liaison for the customer Agency. Incumbent should be able to effectively handle customer issues, complaints and inquiries while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. The incumbent is expected to exercise good judgment, independence, initiative, and professional expertise in conducting day-to-day operations. All work duties and activities must be performed in accordance with the Agency's safety rules and operating regulations, policies and procedures as well as federal, state, and local regulations.
- Coordinate and facilitate PCBHI meetings to include the quarterly stakeholder group meetings, ICE Cohort monthly calls/meetings, state integration team meetings, and ICE TANF quality assurance site visits. 30%
- Facilitate the provider claims tracking process and client level data submission for all TANF supported program areas. 30%
- Design, plan and execute Quality Review visits for TANF funded ICE sites to ensure program and data integrity. 20%
- Develop, review and analyze TANF reports and client level detail data submissions. 10%
- Facilitate quality assurance and evaluation processes for TANF supported PCBHI quality and practice activities. 10%