- Maintains client financial documents into the CPU files, which pertains to SS benefits that NDI is payee for.
- Monitors/Reports on Social Security for patients, and maintains spreadsheet reporting to the Accountant totals and Bank Statement
- Daily transactions recorded into spreadsheets, which will be reconciled with entries into the Reliable system. (Patient Accounts)
- Receives and logs the outside bank accounts documentation, filing (scan to folders)
- Tracking of Source receipts and checks for report
- Daily Reconciliation of cash receipts and ledgers of outside bank accounts.
- Daily closing and balancing of outside bank accounts
- Will be involved with 590 Program processes and monitoring
- Research and Investigation of Patients’ Medical Bills before Payment
- Logging and Recording of Patients Assets
- Will be assisting the Assets Manager in the NDI maintaining accurate Assets reporting.
- Monitoring of the Purchase Orders and through responsible of tracking the life of the purchase orders.
- Audits of all Purchase orders, and Contracts payments.
- Tracking of census for Admission, Discharge
- Other duties assigned.
- Basic data entry and reporting software application proficiencies.
- Highly attuned sense of urgency and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Acute attention to detail coupled with problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ten-key calculator skills.
- Basic math skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed