- Work with the FRP division director and staff to assist in the administration of FRP division activities
- Manage resource ordering by processing all external order documents and shipping information
- Work with ISDH partners to complete implementation of electronic data collection for Safe Sleep Program
- Assist with the improvement of current tracking processes and procedures
- Assist in providing continued oversight for Safe Sleep Program:
- Assist with the evaluation of the crib program as well as the distribution sites
- Track Safe Sleep Program resources and distribution
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the organization and function of state and local health agencies;
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to organize and maintain records
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to complete tasks
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with a team for joint projects
- Demonstrated experience with managing multiple ongoing projects while successfully completing
work assignments in a timely manner
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office PowerPoint; Word; Excel or Access.
- Incumbent must assist with the development of programs and policies to handle new or unusual situations that impact upon the program area and ultimately the entire agency, as needed.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed