- Receives incoming supplies, checks delivery slips. Reports any irregularities to supervisor.
- Unpacks/stores food items/supplies/utensils/equipment.
- Organizes foodstuffs/supplies in storeroom/refrigerators in an orderly manner.
- Uses manual forklift, trucks, racks, dollies and scales.
- Rotates stock.
- Sweeps/mops storeroom and refrigerators per schedule.
- Assembles ingredients for scheduled production recipes from edited storeroom requisition.
- Supplies ingredient room worker with items which require further weighing/measuring per recipe needs.
- Assists in counting, weighing, and measuring delivered, weighed or measured ingredients to proper work area per production schedules.
- Assists inventory of all food items at month end.
- Takes daily/weekly inventory in refrigerators/freezers, and other items as required.
- Assists with organization/distribution of party goods/picnics.
- Assists with end of quarter cleanup of facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as stock clerk (preferred)
- Previous experience using forklift
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed