- The role provides comprehensive office support for in-house counsel and includes performance of legal secretarial duties such as preparing and revising documents, including correspondence, contracts, and litigation document; managing attorney schedules, including meetings and due dates/deadlines; interacting with offices and individuals; assisting with special projects and miscellaneous job related duties, as assigned.
- The position also entails more general office duties, such as greeting visitors and answering phones, screening and routing calls; responding to inquiries, including routine questions from clients; opening and routing office mail, as appropriate; establishing and maintaining physical and electronic files, including case management systems; coordinating travel and preparing travel documents in accordance with travel policies; planning meetings and conferences; and arranging catering, equipment and rooms.
- May supervise student employees, and provide assistance to other staff members.
- Previous experience as office assistant
- Proficient with Office365
- Legal office experience (preferred)
- The position requires someone who is detail-oriented, reliable, and organized.
- Critical to this role is the ability to anticipate needs proactively, to follow through with projects, to coordinate and communicate effectively with others, and to prioritize job responsibilities.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and on teams.
- The work is varied and includes administrative as well as project-oriented responsibilities.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed