The candidate will be responsible for entering all new complaints filed in the appropriate data bases and preparing investigative work files.
The candidate will prepare and mail notices of complaints and process investigation case closures.
The candidate will enter all case file data appropriately in the data bases.
The candidate will be responsible for filing the mail.
- The candidate must be detail oriented and possess knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Previous work experience dealing with confidential information
- This position requires a strong level of organization as well as interpersonal skills, integrity and sound judgment.
- Practical knowledge of the Indiana Civil Rights Law and Federal Civil Rights Laws
- Ability to interpret and apply Commission policies and procedures as they relate to the charges of discrimination filed
- Interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with the public
- Detail orientated work ethic
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage various projects simultaneously
- General knowledge of the functions of other departments and agencies and their relationships to the intake/case control division
- Ability to communicate effectively and ability to establish cooperative work relationships
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed