The primary duties (high level) will be to process incoming grant applications all the way through the employer’s participation in the grant program. Following are the major steps
- Review the application for completion;
- Obtain all required documents from the employer and safety consultant;
- Review the employer’s policy history, claims history, grant history;
- Prepare the applications for review on a weekly basis;
- Meet with the safety grant review committee and the superintendent on a weekly basis;
- Send out email and letter correspondence to grant applicants and recipients;
- If permitted, enter requisitions for payment of approved grants;
- Reconcile receipt documentation from grant recipients;
- Follow-up with employers on the receipts, quarterly reports, and case studies.
- Close out employers who have completed the program.
- Must expect to spend a great deal of time training with existing staff to
understand the grant programs policies and procedures.
- We work in a close team setting and must rely on each other to provide quality customer service.