- The successful candidate will be responsible for installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Windows, Macintosh, and iOS hardware.
- The candidate must be able to coordinate updates and fixes with Site Specialists and work around schedules of the users of the college.
- This position exists to expedite IT deployment and repair for users.
- High School Degree plus two years of experience or an Associate’s Degree.
- Must possess previous professional IT experience in job history (preferred)
- Previous Higher Education experience (preferred)
- COMPTIA A+ Certification (preferred)
- Ability to work under moderate supervision.
- Ability to work on routine but sometimes difficult tasks or projects.
- Excellent communication skills to explain or interpret technology jargon.
- Ability to lift and carry 25-50 pounds frequently and 60 pounds occasionally.
- Effective time management skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including issues that are a part of a boarder or more complex nature.
- Ability to walk to different locations on the West Lafayette Campus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed