- Provide evaluation services to assist with meeting deliverables for programs such as Title V and MIECHV which require periodic needs assessments.
- Support the Title V and MIECHV needs assessments following federal guidelines.
- Coordinate evaluation efforts across MCH staff, internal and external partners, and community contracts whose roles touch the MCH population.
- Conduct community based focus groups and analyze data to inform future programing decisions.
- Work with the MCH Programs team and home visiting team to implement evaluation recommendations for program improvement.
- Work with external evaluators to identify data sources, subpopulations, and high-need communities in Indiana to evaluate strategies and interventions and to measure performance.
- Provide evaluation to MCH programs, specifically Title V funded Programs and the OB Navigation program.
- Incumbent serves as subject matter expert on evaluation.
- Assist the external evaluator with tracking outcomes for Title V and MIECHV Needs Assessment Enhanced Strategies and Performance Measures, and evaluation plan.
- Write reports as requested by the MCH Division Director and assist in coordinating reports with the external evaluator.
- Publishes and disseminates information, data, findings, and results in writing and/or verbally as presentations, to all stakeholders to assist with decision making and activity implementation.
- Works with the MCH programs team on development of grant proposals and sub-grant request for proposals (RFPs), as needed.
- Work is expected to be conducted in adherence with state, national, and federal guidelines and recommendations, and within budget limitations and agency policies.
- Conduct evaluation studies to assess impact and effectiveness of MCH Division programs, strategies and policies such as Title V and OB Navigation.
- Master’s Degree in Epidemiology or Program Evaluation
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: public health or community health, health education, or similar degree. Master’s Degree in Public Health preferred.
- Two years relevant experience needed – in public or community health settings preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in evaluation, logic models, data analysis, and objective writing.
- Knowledge of public health/health promotion evaluation methods.
- Extensive writing skills for the creation of reports.
- Experience with project coordination in an interdisciplinary/team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. SAS proficiency preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with federal, state, local community partners.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed