- Analyzes business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses to provide advice.
- Coordinates & manages funding and financial management activities for Grants
- Serves as the budget liaison and the centralized person for program financial control
- Assume the lead in identifying and resolving financial issues for Grants;
- Participates budget formulation, execution and requests
- Overall perform a variety of fiscal activities and reports as it related to (FFR, quarterly, continuation and year end)
- Monitor and provide accountability for funding, review and process draw down requests and ensure required fiscal forms are submitted on time to federal grant project officer
- Assist in the budget management activities, coordinate grant budgets, monitor spending based on budget, create notice of awards, provide information to Boards and providers on budget
- 1-3 years financial analyst experience
- Grants background (preferred)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed