2nd Shift 10 hour shifts Work: Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon, Days Off: Tue, Wed, Thu
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care within the scope of RN scope of practice.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Medical knowledge of techniques and information needed to treat injuries/illnesses.
- Customer and personal service knowledge including assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to supervisors, peers, or customers.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon care requirements.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Monitors safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) The Joint Commission, state and local laws; 4) Patient’s Bill of Rights; 5) Nursing and client hospital policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- One year prior professional occupational health nursing experience preferred.
- Current BLS Card
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed