- Review projects submissions for proper information.
- Evaluate fees schedule and answer questions about fees.
- Process and answer customer questions about certification and possible exemptions.
- Inputs data for the issuance of receipts.
- Acting as the supply clerk; responisble for tracking and ordering supplies as needed.
- Answer incoming telephone calls for Division as well as overflow calls for the office. Forward calls or messages to appropriate person.
- Answers call with appropriate salutation; maintains composure and professional demeanor; knows limits of authority.
- Works with division staff, finance staff, or customers to get corrections made, assist with issues regarding accounts receivable, mail or supply orders.
- Instructs and assists clerk-typists (filing specialists) in the use of the computer system, including web-filings. Written instructions for computer use, including web-filing, shall be maintained and clerk-typists are advised on use and revisions to procedures.
- Performs word processing for correspondence orders memos reports etc.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, essential.
Must be proficient in Windows-based computer programs to include Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, and possess accurate typing skills.
Must possess knowledge of the principles, practices, theories and terminiology of budgeting and financial management, as well as state government and federal goverment accounting and procurement processes.
Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and reports and to plan, organize, review and supervise the work of subordinates.
Knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding grants and fiscal management of federal revenue.
Experience in the management of federal and state grant funds is preferred but not required.
Must be self-motivated and exercise a considerable degree of discretion.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed