Work with and advise IT DevOps coach on cultural and technical challenges to:
- Deliver proven training programs to explain and instill DevOps values including those as detailed by CALMS, Agile and Lean.
- Seek and tactfully challenge team members who actively or passively stand against the core values of DevOps or IT DevOps transformation mission.
- Seek and address organizational and team-level challenges with management.
- Drive automation in pursuit of predictability, supportability, security and time to innovate.
- Drive and assist with discovering, comparing and building DevOps tooling for SDLC and infrastructure provisioning.
Conduct process re-engineering workshops and projects to identify areas of improvement pertaining to the SDLC by leveraging continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, TDD/unit testing, integration testing, UI testing, DB standards testing and security testing.