- Responsible for assisting with procurement processing and reporting
- Must be a team player and comfortable with taking direction
- Accurate with data entry
- Ability to audit and/or approve procurement transactions to determine allowability, allocability and reasonableness based on federal, state, and university procurement policies and procedures.
- Requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organizational, time management, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be highly motivated, professional, and take initiative to solve problems, assume responsibility, and meet deadlines.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed