The duties of the teacher assistant includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assist teachers with instruction in the classroom
- Conduct small group sessions with students as needed
- Conduct and keep a log of one-on-one tutoring with students
- Fill in for teachers as a substitute teacher when teacher is out
- Enter any pertinent student data in SIMS (Student Information Management System) as directed by the Teacher/Supervisor of Education.
- Collaborate with teachers and attend all teacher and staff meetings