- Review projects submissions for proper information.
- Evaluate fees schedule and answer questions about fees.
- Process and answer customer questions about certification and possible exemptions.
- Inputs data for the issuance of receipts.
- Acting as the supply clerk; responisble for tracking and ordering supplies as needed.
- Answer incoming telephone calls for Division as well as overflow calls for the office. Forward calls or messages to appropriate person.
- Answers call with appropriate salutation; maintains composure and professional demeanor; knows limits of authority.
- Works with division staff, finance staff, or customers to get corrections made, assist with issues regarding accounts receivable, mail or supply orders.
- Instructs and assists clerk-typists (filing specialists) in the use of the computer system, including web-filings. Written instructions for computer use, including web-filing, shall be maintained and clerk-typists are advised on use and revisions to procedures.
- Performs word processing for correspondence orders memos reports etc.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed