- Organize and pack documentation for training
Print agendas and other training document
Pack all required training documents
- Travel to and work the following types of CURES trainings
DEA DATA 2000 waiver trainings
- Day One – Set up, supervise sign in process, coordinate AV and food with host, make sure trainers/presenters arrive and other duties
- Day Two – Set up, supervise sign in process, coordinate AV and food with host, make sure presenters arrive and other duties. Employee will be trained to deliver SBIRT/Motivational Interviewing presentation, CURES presentation, and other presentations
ASAM Criteria trainings
Criminal Justice trainings
Others as needed
- Working trainings includes setting up, coordinating with the host to make sure that Audio/Visual is working, supervise food delivery, arrival of trainers and answering general questions.
- After setting up and supervising general attendance at trainings the employee will return to their hotel or another location and work on securing locations and presenters for future trainings
- Employee will return to the training at least one hour prior to training conclusion to gather sign in sheets, answer questions, collect documents and other training items and other duties as needed.
- Sign in sheets and unused training documents will need to be returned to the CURES team at OhioMHAS.
- Perform general office and professional assistant duties for the CURES team