- This position works directly for program which establishes vending and food service enterprises for eligible blind individuals.
- Will be responsible for the quarterly evaluation of existing enterprises, asset management of owned equipment, guidance and counseling on business management and customer service skills, and being a responsible steward of services.
- Travel may be required 1-2 times per month
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of related work experience in regard to Business administration.
- Knowledge of Sanitation and Food Handling Guidelines
- Knowledge of working with individuals that are visually impaired
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and accounting concepts
- Ability to problem solve in order to provide an effective solution in a timely manner.
- Must have organizational skills in planning and coordinating a variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed