- Answering and routing phone calls to section as necessary
- Answer constituent questions regarding certification matters; including status, cognitive and psychomotor examinations.
- Answer general information questions regarding EMS certifications.
- Mail appropriate testing result correspondence to certification candidates in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist walk-in customers as needed in a polite and courteous manner.
- Process EMS certification submissions in a timely and accurate manner.
- When audited in-service reports are submitted, incumbent is responsible for reviewing and validating information for the responder level continuing education form and appropriately updating certification data base.
- Perform receptionist and telephone answering support as needed for the Fire and Building Safety Division office or the IDHS Executive offices when primary personnel are away from their work area.
- • Incumbent must possess the ability to scan, upload and transfer files to certification maintenance data base.
- Working knowledge of Mirosoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to learn and utilize database operations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self Motivated
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed