Must be available to start on Monday, January 22, 2018 and be able to work M-F 8AM-5PM during training.
Upon completion of training must be available to work 10/10:30AM - 7PM. Professional dress is required.
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both via telephone and by email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Other job duties assigned as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual - Spanish and English
- Must be computer-savvy with ability to pick up on new software and systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous call center experience (a plus)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Excellent attendance record
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed