- Arrange travel plans and process travel for faculty, staff and students through the Concur software through one Purdue. Establish a strong working relationship with all divisions of travel. Be up to date on all travel rules and regulations and help train others in travel.
- Place and track orders using Ariba through OnePurdue, maintain internal tracking log of the orders, establish a strong relationship with procurement, be up to date on all purchasing rules and regulations
- Develop a strong working relationship with Birck and Departmental business offices and develop efficient procedures for handling travel, purchasing and business matters
- Trouble shoot problems that arise for faculty, staff and students
- Type, proofread, format, and process documentation such as correspondence, letters of support, progress reports, manuals, and meeting minutes. Copying.
- Schedule conference rooms using room wizard
- Coordinate visitor’s schedules, including travel arrangements, organizing agendas and reimbursements.
- Assist in the set-up, and execution of outreach programs within the BNC and Discovery Park such as Nanodays
- Back-up for secretarial staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed