- This position reports to the Manager of Blind Services and oversees a number of projects and aspects within Blind and Visually Impaired Services
- Management of recruiting potential Business Enterprise Program applicants
- Serves as a point of contact for general BVIS inquiries from the community and other state agencies
- Develops and facilitates Quarterly Meetings for Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors with the Blind/Visually Impaired specialty caseload
- Facilitates and trains New VI Specialty VR Counselors
- Assists with the Blind Registry and the Older Independent Blind Grant Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of related work experience in regard to blindness and low vision services required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and accounting concepts
- Ability to problem solve in order to provide an effective solution in a timely manner.
- Must have organizational skills in planning and coordinating a variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed